In addition to running a company, Mark also manages four daughters, a job that makes work seem like a vacation.
- Twenty years’ experience in property management, including multifamily and commercial projects and leasing
- Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM) designation, 2007
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Santa Clara University
- Certified Property Manager (CPM®) designation, 2009
- Member of Institute of Real Estate Management (IREM)
- Past President of Institute of Real Estate Management, Western Washington
- Licensed Washington State Designated Real Estate Broker